As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Site Bug & Features Request Thread (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Site Bug & Features Request Thread
Hammer Bro
enapa lirar monolåda, 2 x sidstation och uv!
: )
Re:Official Bug & Features Request Thread 16 Years, 4 Months ago
The forum looks very good now !!

Besides to the small detail that enapa always spells without big-letters... very small detail...
  The topic has been locked.

Last Edit: 2007/12/27 02:14
Admin
enapa wrote:
The forum looks very good now !!

Besides to the small detail that enapa always spells without big-letters... very small detail...

Hi enapa, thx for the kind comment! I've noted that a couple of people would prefer to not have forced uppercase user names in the forum. I have no plans on changing this currently. It was a aesthetic decision I made months back. But I definitely have noted that a couple of users would prefer it not to be that way.

Thx for your input. Hope you enjoy our new home.
jgb
Boo
Re:Posting related bugs/features 16 Years, 4 Months ago
actuel wrote:also, i noticed earlier from your commenting on 'Marked threads'. you may considering updating to the latest FireFox. not that this will sort out the handful of bugs that it appears your experiencing, but it never hurts to keep your software up-to-date.

Well, I cannot find a newer version than the one that I am currently running (2.0.0.11) on http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/, and I do not want to run the 3.X beta versions so I think I will stick to the latest stable release.
Admin
Re:Posting related bugs/features 16 Years, 4 Months ago
jgb wrote:
actuel wrote:also, i noticed earlier from your commenting on 'Marked threads'. you may considering updating to the latest FireFox. not that this will sort out the handful of bugs that it appears your experiencing, but it never hurts to keep your software up-to-date.

Well, I cannot find a newer version than the one that I am currently running (2.0.0.11) on http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/, and I do not want to run the 3.X beta versions so I think I will stick to the latest stable release.

Oh, I see. I was going on the fact the you had posted that you were using I use Firefox 2.0.0.1 on Win XP SP2.

...not 2.0.0.11. that's a little different
Boo
Just got back from christmas holiadays.... and Fantastic! You're back online!
The site now look sleek and modern.
And since you're asking: well I've notice a bug concerning the Elektron-Users widget.
It tells me: "No items found. The feed does not contain any entries"
Maybe somebody already mentioned, but I hadn't the time go through the whole thread.
Thank you again for your work and a happy new year (tweaking knobs) to everybody!
Ciao,
L.
Admin
lu_ce71 wrote:
Just got back from christmas holiadays.... and Fantastic! You're back online!
The site now look sleek and modern.
And since you're asking: well I've notice a bug concerning the Elektron-Users widget.
It tells me: "No items found. The feed does not contain any entries"
Maybe somebody already mentioned, but I hadn't the time go through the whole thread.
Thank you again for your work and a happy new year (tweaking knobs) to everybody!
Ciao,
L.

Good catch LU! I just realized I need to update the widget. Coming very very soon...

UPDATE: An updated site widget has been uploaded HERE. Enjoy!

Last Edit: 2007/12/27 08:32 Reason: update status
Admin
Some good news. There's been a new release of the forum software that fixes many bugs and improves the overall forum software. Here's some quick highlights:
  • NEW! item indicator

• Double Page re-load elimination

• Flood protection

There's over 60+ other bug fixes and improvements. Being that the software was just released today, I'm going to wait and test this on my dev site first. I've learned the hard way to wait on upgrades of this nature in live environments.

Anyway, I hope to implement the new software as soon as it's tested. I expect the testing to take about a month.

If you would like more details on the latest release go here: Fireboard 1.0.4

-----------------

Also, I'm going on vacation for the next 6 days to Montreal. I will be checking on the site when I can, but you guys are on your own. While the site may have a handful of bugs, overall it appears to be working quite well. I think you guys should be ok without me...even JGB might make it

Last Edit: 2007/12/27 12:28
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
actuel wrote:
hageir wrote:
a quick one;
I don't think "Friend" appears anymore, the namespace is just totally blank
(you know, when someone posted anonymous or wasn't logged in or something )

Yeah, 'Friend' posting is no longer possible. Everyone has to be a registered user to take part in discussions. Additionally, they're have been a couple of people who have been banned and one user who wanted their account deleted, in those case the old site would default and say "Friend". Well the new site isn't as smart at handling deleted and removed accounts. So there are a handful of old post the have no names in them as those users are no longer a part of the user list.

The good news is that this new site doesn't delete users. I can ban a user or make it possible to remove them without removing their data completely from the database. Thus we want have blanks in the future.

/a

ok, cool, cool

those old threads are a gold mine!
(the ones on pages all the way to 64 )
King Koopa
machinedrum sps-1 mkI
monomachine mkII
octatrack Dps-1
2x roland jx3p
roland spd-s
korg prophecy
microkorg
crumar Ds2
crumar bit one
yamaha su-10
EV-
HI tried to upload another audio file but i get this ?
thanks tjebbe
Warning: fetchmethodform(/home/elektron/public_html) [function.fetchmethodform]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/elektron/public_html/components/com_docman/includes_frontend/upload.php on line 67

Fatal error: fetchmethodform() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/elektron/public_html' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/elektron/public_html/components/com_docman/includes_frontend/upload.php on line 67

Last Edit: 2007/12/27 23:58
Hammer Bro
enapa lirar monolåda, 2 x sidstation och uv!
: )
The forum behaivs a bit strange in safari on mac, read threads are unread and so on...

I tryed firefoox and it´s similar.

I wonder if i can set the clock somewhere?
Go to top Post Reply